Monday, May 14, 2018

Talking about pets

Hello everyone, today I will talk about my pets. Well, it is a difficult theme because in actually I don't have any pet, but in my life I have had two dogs and two rabbits. When I was six years old, I had my first pet it was a dog and I called ''copito'', he was a poodle, he was so white and hairy dog, so playful and sometimes he ate my mom's plants jajaj, my mom decided to gived him to another family and that maked me so sad :( One year after this, my mom gived to me two rabbits, called "pompona" and "negrito", I fed them, I gived him carrots and lettuces and it was so funny in that time!
My best pet called ''Lucas'', he was a dog so special because he was 10 years with me and always think in her. Actually he was with my grandmother, because she need a company. In the weekends, with my family we are going to visit him and he looks so happy, he was very old and he have a problem in their column, he must be operated but the operation can be dangerous because of his age.
I miss all my pets :( When I am going to live alone, I would have a cat because I have never had one and a dog because I love him!
No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

1 comment:

  1. In the future I would also like to have a cat and a dog, I think it would be a good combination !!

    ReplyDelete