Monday, April 23, 2018

My favorite food

Hello everyone, today I'm talking about some delicious, the food. Well, I'm very fussy eater because I don't like a lot of food very common :( I don't like the legumes, the noodles with sauce, the tomato, the beetroot, etc. I try to eat a balanced diet, I take a lot of water, fruit and vegetables during the day. Sometimes, I like to eat like a horse jajaja my favorite food is the sushi and the chinese food, the pizza of the ''Papa John's" and the hamburgers of "Pedro, Juan y Diego". I like too much cook my food because I put my favorite ingredients and I try to do my best, I like to cook chapsui of vegetables, omelettes, rice, cake, lemon pie. I don't like to eat at a restaurant, because I think that sometimes is very expensive. I like to eat at the food courtyards of the mall's because it is very accessible and accepted ''Junaeb'' (this card saves my life). In the future, I would grow a garden with a lot of vegetables, fruits and medicinal herbs because I think that the processed food is bad for the organism. Posting this make me hungry! And you?

7 comments:

  1. Pedro, Juan y Diego are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you really need medicinal herbs to solve your stomach acidity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coniiii, how you don't like noodles with sauce? I feel so sad:(, is my favorite food hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sushi too, and the chinese food it's okay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noritaaaaa let's eat some salads pleaseeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading this post and those my other partners make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have many tasted in common for food ! like pizza, Chinese food and i don´t like the legumes too


    ReplyDelete