Monday, July 23, 2018

Changes to your study programme


Hello everyone, today I will talk about the changes that I would like to do in my study programme of psychology. This career is very demanding because we have to read a lot of texts, we have to make a lot of works in groups and it takes a long time and also, in many subjects we have homework and it is very outrageous. I felt that we are more happiness if we don’t have homework, because we could stay more time with our families. The schedule is very long because we have eight classes at the week and we usually finish so late at around 7 o’clock but I compare it with others careers like bachelor program and I feel better.
In the basic period, we don’t see a lot of specializations like juridical, communitarian and the predominant ones are the clinical area and the neuroscience, this is terrible because if we don’t know these important areas we will not be great psychologist.
We have little classes with a didactic method, in the class of statistics we use technology like kahoot and in English we have conversations about the life and that makes it closer, it would be better if this method expanded to others classes.
But, after all I think that my career is so fantastic. We can know to the human being and it is so interesting. All the teachers know a lot and they have a lot of experience, for every question they have an answer.
Resultado de imagen para psicologia                                                         Resultado de imagen para psicologia       

3 comments:

  1. I also think that the academic workload is a lot:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree a little bit about the workload, I think that our career isn't difficult, although the workload is unequal, and there are weeks with a lot of things to do and other weeks with barely anything. On the other hand I agree with you regarding the expertise of our professors, it's a really good thing. Nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete