Monday, July 30, 2018

English language challenges


Hello everyone (and goodbye soon ja ja ja) today is the ultimate blog and it is was so fantastic! I learn so much this semester specially writing the blogs and making the videos because I learn about the grammar and the pronunciation and in the class I talk too much in English with my partners, in my home this is so difficult because nobody talks in English L So few times I talk with others in English, in summer when I was working I had to talk with a chinese in English and I had to explain how an air conditioner works, it is was a challenge to me!
At school, I love English and always I see like an opportunity to travel to others countries and to meeting other people and to help to the foreigner. I enjoy study this language, is more than easier like Spanish. I have improved in the translation and in the pronunciation with this class! But I don’t practice enough, I have heart that some people meet at a café, pubs and they talk in English about the life, this is so interesting because we can to talk about the different thing of the life and  this language it becomes closer.
In the future, I would like to travel to Europe and manipulate this language so good because I would like to live in other country (specially at Denmark) and the English is the principal language in all the world, this is fantastic because there is nothing more important than being able to communicate.

2 comments:

  1. I think the same, I would also like to travel to another country and be able to handle the language

    ReplyDelete