Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 3

Hello, today I am talking about my favorite piece of technology. For me, the technology is very useful because on the web we can find a lot of information relevant, we can see series and movies (pirates). I got the internet in 2005 aproximately and in that time, when I was a child I played games with my sister and we saw videos of music on Youtube. Actually, my most important piece of technology is my phone, I got it in March, it was a gift for my birthday. I have an account of youtube, gmail. facebook. whatsapp and the most useful for me is whatsapp because it is more private than the others. I use the phone a little, because I prefer to talk with my friends in person and not on the chat (not on the web) because I feel the proximity and it is very gratifying. My life without my phone would not be bad because I can live without it and always I would find a way of distract.

No comments:

Post a Comment