Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Post 6: My favorite Festivity

Hello everyone, my favorite festivity is Christmas. It starts on 25th of the month December. It is as a religious and cultural celebration and conmemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, however I don't believe in God, because if he existed, in this world there wouldn't be bad things for example wars, cancer, etc. But I choose this festivity because on this day, the families are all together, the friends give gifts and everybody is in peace, everybody feels love. In this festivity, I am with my family, I give some gifts to my special persons and I make me happy because the others are happy too. I like in spite of the money that the shopping center make, but for me it is not the sense of this day, the sense is show love, meeting and spend time with family.

3 comments: