Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 4: My Best Friend

Hello. today I am talking about my best friend. My best friend is Paola Denisse, she is very nice with me, when I was with her I feel good and she make me laugh, talk about a lot of nonsense, about ours boyfriends. We meet the weekends, go to the mall and study together for the tests (she study psychology just as me). I met her in the university, in the first day of class and when I was talk with her I was know that it is a magic connection (jajaja). We have been friends along 9 months (and the baby is coming). I consider my best friend because when I stay with her I am authenticate and I feel better. All the time we have a theme of conversation and it is so cool, I can talk with her my problems, my secrets and she tell me too theirs.

Resultado de imagen para mejor amiga

No comments:

Post a Comment