Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Hello everyone, I'm Constanza Barraza and I study psychology at the Universidad de Chile, I am in the second semester. Today I'm going to talk about my favorite subject: Basic processes of the learning. In this subject there are lots of teachers and all of them are very intelligent, I'm so impressed! In these classes, we learn about the learning (jajajaj yes, it is strange), learn about the psychological therapies and its application to the addictions (drugs, alcohol, etc) and also they show us experiments with rates. Everything of this subject is so interesting and I don't know why I like it so much! In this subject, my favorite teacher is Mario Laborda, he is a Master of Science in Psychology and Ph. D. in Cognitive Sciences and of the Behavior of the State University of New York, in Binghamton, it is so cool! Currently, in this subject I have to experiment with rates, the name of my rate is "Puppy" and she is so cute! I have the last evaluations of this subject: I have to write a report about the experiment with the rate and I have the last test on Wednesday about the Instrumental conduct.

1 comment: