Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Post 7: An expert of my field





Hello everyone! Today I am going to write about an expert of my field, in my career exist many of them, I am admired of my teachers because every day I learn from them. This year I learned too much, in all the courses I am thinking in the matters and I feel so excitated to work as a psychologist. In this semester, my best professor is my teacher of “Epistemology of the Social Sciences”, his name is María José Reyes. Their classes are the Friday, but I motivated to go in this day to class because are so interesting. The teacher asks us to put a paper with our names and always she ask one by one if we have doubts. About his life I don’t know too much, I know that she has two daughters and always talk about they. Actually, she work as a social psychologist, she review thesis of social psychology and she also does postgraduate clases 

No comments:

Post a Comment