Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Post 9: A band / singer I like

I don't really have only one favorite singer or band, but today I'm going to talk about one of these. My favorite singer is Sia, she is an Australian singer-songwriter, record producer and music video director. The type of music that she plays is pop, electro pop indie, pop trip, hop acid and jazz, they are so varied! I met her when I was fourteen years old in the school and I fell in love with her music. My favorite songs are "Cheap thrills" and "Chandelier", in these songs she sings with much power and feeling and she expresses them in these songs. She was in Chile in September the last year, but I couldn't go because I didn't have money but the next visit I will go, I promise. About her life I know that Sia has suffered from depression, addictions to painkillers and alcohol, and had contemplated suicide, going as far as to write a suicide note, this part of her life is so sad :( but currently she is fine and in love and they make me feel soo good because now she is ok ❤ ❤ ❤  
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment