Monday, April 9, 2018

My best holidays



Hello everyone! How are you? I'm fine. Well, my best holiday was the one I had this year 2018 because I traveled too much and I spend time with my family. In January I traveled to a village from Valdivia, called Pichirropulli, in that place live the family of my mom. I visited the sites around this places like Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, Huilo Huilo, etc the climate was so nice and I ate a lot! jajaja. A month later, in February I traveled to Copiapó, in that place live the family of my dad. I never was visit this place in Summer vacations, because in this season I always visited the family of my Mom in the south of Chile. I visited a lot of beaches, and I camp 2 weeks in one of this beaches, exactly in "Punta de Changos". There was a beautiful experience, because I disconnected from technology, I knew things about my family that I didn't even know and we played many cards games like Carioca, we played football and Volleyball. In 2 weeks, I will visit this place with my parents and I'm very exciting.
 Resultado de imagen para playa bahia inglesaNorth Of Chile















South of Chile
Resultado de imagen para huilo huilo

3 comments:

  1. I think that you have more pictures than words! I'm going to tell on you to the teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard about "Pichirropulli", but it sounds really great the vacations you had, visiting the south and the north of Chile, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know valdivia but the people say that it´s very nice place, I love playing carioca with my family and friends in the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete