Monday, April 2, 2018

The place I'd like to visit

I would like to visit Thailand, a place of Asia, because my best friend was there and she tell me wonder about this place. The specific place is Koh Thao, a beautiful beach but, all the beach in this country are very comfortable. I hope that my first travel was in this country, because it is a dream to me, if i will visit this place it was a holiday of a lifetime.
In my life time, I visited a lot of places and I felt grateful for that, I visit places in the south of Chile like Huilo Huilo, Valdivia, Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and also places of the north of Chile like Vallenar, the Bahía Inglesa beach (this place is my most favorite place together with Valdivia) and others. I recomended that you visit these places.
My next travel will be to Copiapó and the diferents sites around this place (like Bahía Inglesa) I will go with my parents and my little sister Paloma and the travel will be the next week.


Resultado de imagen para playas de tailandia

11 comments:

  1. this holiday I travel to the south of Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a beautiful place, we could travel for known this place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Bahía Inglesa Beach is the best, the water is nice!
    The interesting of Tailandia is the ¡¡Moai Tai!! my boyfriend practic this C:
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I travel to the south of Chile too, thailand it looks a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thailand has become a very popular destination, It would be great to go there and relax on those beaches

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy in your next trip! with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm afraid to say that I hate the paradisiacal places. In despite of that, I enjoy your ambitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the only things that I know of this country is the Muay Thai and some dishes that are so tasty. Get luck in your travel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Such a beautiful view! Do you know if is too much expensive the trip or not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don´t Know much about that country but whit that picture I imagine it´s beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete