Monday, April 16, 2018

My future Job

Hello everyone, this is a difficult theme, because mix a variety of things. First of all, I study psychology at this University, this career have a lot of possibilities and area to work, like educational psychology, social psychology, clinical psychology, communitarian psychology, industrial and organizational psychology and the most recent area, sport psychology. In all this areas, we would learn soo much because all are very interesting, but my favorite area to work is laboral and educational areas, a new specialization. Why? Because, I compared with the clinical psychology, in that area you have to hear a lot of problems so critical like sexual violation, suicides and I think that I would get so involved in resolved this problems. I like the first area (laboral) because I like the psychological tests, I would create a good laboral area (not like the laboral area in Chile, with a lot of stress and work overload). The other area is educational, I like this very much because I like the child and all about the learning, I would like to work with childs with learning problems, this is very interesting.
In therms of time, I think that I would like to dedicate time in my job, and implicate with them and I would not mind to work full time as long as it is well salary. I would like to work in another options too, like have a food truck in my free time.

4 comments:

  1. It's true that our career has many different branches, but one of my favorites, as you said it's the educational area. We both like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a lot of areas on psichology

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes !! the career has many areas but i´m also interested in the educational area

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is true... there ase so many areas where we could work, but maybe each area has a lovely thing where we can fall in love

    ReplyDelete